Prime Minister Commodore Josaia Voreqe Bainimarama announce a bank that belongs to the people of Fiji.

Date: 08-11-2013

Today, I am proud to announce that a new commercial bank will enter the market in Fiji early next year: the Home Finance Company Limited (HFC). But this isn’t just any bank; this bank belongs to the Fijian people. The FNPF owns 75 percent of HFC, and the Unit Trust of Fiji the other 25 percent.

HFC, with strong and transparent governance, will have to compete in the marketplace with other commercial banks and operate as a profitable business; the difference is that the people of Fiji are the shareholders, and the profits will help ensure their future.

  • Archives

  • Categories

  • Latest News

  • Copyright © 2015 - Home Finance Company Ltd