Personal Overdraft Cheque Account
Ever been in a situation where you’ve had a cheque payment declined due to insufficient funds?
- To help you deal with the “unexpected”.
- To cover short term financial needs
- To take care of routine payments
That’s where a HFC Bank Personal Overdraft account comes in!
We’re here to provide the best solution to suit your needs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A convenient account to cover short term financial needs.
- Take care of routine payments via the standing order facility
- Obtain regular statements.
- For Credit Balances, interest to be calculated on minimum monthly credit balance and credited to account on monthly basis
- For Debit Balances (with overdraft facility) to be calculated on daily basis on the highest debit balance and charged to the account on monthly basis.
- Automatic cheque book service means that before current book is finished, you will receive a new cheque book without having to ask.
- 24/7 access using HFC ATMs.
- ATM withdrawal of $1000 per day.
- Regular payments, such as loan repayments, can be made automatically by HFC from account within HFC and or outside party.
- Interest is payable only on credit funds as 1% p.a.
View and Download brochures
Download Fees & Charges
View and Download Fees and Charges Information