Move Your Business into the Fast Lane with ‘Top Gear’
HFC Bank’s Top Gear Package has been designed to serve the financial needs of Small to Medium Enterprises (SME’s).
Here’s What You Can Do with a ‘Top Gear’ Package
- Set-up business ventures
- Business expansion programmes
- Purchase & construction of commercial & Investment properties
- Purchase tool-of-trade such as plant, fixtures, fittings and machineries,
- Working capital
- Refinancing of existing debt on longer term
Here’s What Else You Can Get with Your ‘Top Gear’ Package?
- Mortgage Protection Insurance for Directors (Keyman’s Policy)
- Homesure Insurance (Commercial)
- Term Deposit
- Housing and Personal Loan for Directors & Employees
- Medical Insurance for Directors & Employees
- Indemnity Guarantees
Here’s what Makes ‘Top Gear’ Different
- Five working days turnaround time on formal application
- Lump Sum reduction in loan repayments without any penalties provided that the loan is not paid-off within Seven years (Exception: Loans with initial term less than seven years)
- Redraw of advance payments subject to redraw fee
- Consolidation of loans into one payment
- Option for 12 months interest-only repayment
- Interest charged on a daily reducing balance and charged monthly in arrears
Here’s the Details to Make it Happen
- 9.70% p.a fixed rate for first 12 months;
- 9.00% p.a variable rate (subject to variation in line with any movement in HFC’s Index Rates generally)
15 years maximum
What about equity?
35% of actual project cost. Equity can be in the form of cash and/or surplus forced sale value (FSV) on landed security.
How much can I borrow?
- Minimum $10,000
- Maximum $5 million
Fees and Charges
Customer Banking Fees & Charges
Lending Fees & Charges
International Fees & Charges
- Group exposure should be within HFC Bank’s prudent lending limit
- HFC credit policy will apply
How do I apply for a Top Gear package?
- Enquire Now
- Contact Us
- Visit our Branches
What am I required to provide with my loan application
- Business financials for the last three years prepared by a charted accountant in line with minimum Fiji Accounting Standards
- Cash-flow forecast for the next 12 months
- Valuation report of property offered as security for the loan
- Engineer’s certificate over property offered as security
- In the case of refinance, a 12-months loan account statement
- Other information/source evidence may be requested depending on the business proposal.
Other Important Information