We’ll Offer You a Term of Endearment
With HFC Bank, investing is as simple as you want it to be. We understand that not all investments are the same and what is right for one, is not necessarily right for another. So it is important that you select the type of investment terms that best fits your individual style and investment needs.
HFC Term Deposits offer many attractive features:
- You choose the deposit term that best suits your needs.
- You choice from a variety of interest payment options.
Interest can be paid:
- Annually or
- Added to the investment and paid out with the principal on maturity
- Deposits can be withdrawn before maturity, subject to a reduced interest rate and fees.
- The Minimum deposit amount is $500. You can set your maximum.
Term Deposit Deposit Calculator
For an estimate on the amount of interest you could earn on your deposit, follow the prompts on our simple Term Deposit Calculator.
What we need from you!
- Cash or Bank Cheque payable to HFC Bank
- Valid Id’s (Passport or combination of any two ID’s, either Driver’s License, Employment Card, Student Card, Superannuation Card)
- Your Tax Identification Number or Exception Certificate which is mandatory to be provided as part of Fiji Tax Regulations.
- Copy of your Recent Utility Bill
Interested in opening a Term Deposit Account?
To open a Term Deposit account with HFC Bank, simply
- Print and fill in the Term Deposit Account Application Form
- Print & fill Signature card
- Visit your nearest HFC Bank branch. (Forms also available at all Branches)
Please ensure that you have read and understood the Terms & Conditions prior to applying for any Deposits.
For further information simply phone our Investment Officer during business hours on 3239 123 from Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm. (Closed in weekends and Gazetted Public Holidays)